Middle
Right in the middle of this scene,
I woke up to breathe this scent
Room full of flowers,
Room with a kind of dome, my room was a backyard.
I am next to the sea,
Thinking about coming back
Back to the hands of yours
Yes it wasn't the flowers that kept me awake, but the memory of you.
On your wall still hang pictures of me,
In your soul some pieces of my soul,
When you dance, the souvenir of my moves
On your skin my fragrance.
Right when I wanted to hold on,
I was told to back away
By some godsent events.
Better feel the wisdom that love is not same as bond.
I woke up to breathe this scent
Room full of flowers,
Room with a kind of dome, my room was a backyard.
I am next to the sea,
Thinking about coming back
Back to the hands of yours
Yes it wasn't the flowers that kept me awake, but the memory of you.
On your wall still hang pictures of me,
In your soul some pieces of my soul,
When you dance, the souvenir of my moves
On your skin my fragrance.
Right when I wanted to hold on,
I was told to back away
By some godsent events.
Better feel the wisdom that love is not same as bond.
Comments
Post a Comment