An explosion
Blast in my sweet world, an explosion of all my precious creations,
All my romanticism ran away, yes I am now a good looking bastard!
Losing it all, morphing into a new version of myself.
Not interested in being human,
I am only made of fractals, I am the Universe.
A Horse. I am a wild one. I want to run,
Run inside my bosom, encounter this unrevealed land of mine.
Go through the secret places, yet familiar places,
Where I once used to know, in times when we were not in
This constant fog having an hallucinatory effect on us,
When we make room for fear and let itself and its companions drive
In this ambush!
I see blood, I see fire, and I see us,
You and I, how you became my mistress and why
My gourmandise was related to that appeal of the flesh,
Our reasoning being driven by ever present freshly desires
Of your all Madame, one of the so many “Other Women” that I knew intimately.
Wild Horses yo!
But I had a fierce opponent! But I am still aware of this contender,
Everytime I want to feel loved, to be secured, to be confident,
I lose myself to the commandments that this
False affection imposes on me. Enslaved in the game, this race
Got hold of my lucidity.
Had we been taught how to love really? Is it something to be taught?
Do we see the difference between love and faithfulness ?
Is it because we can control our doubt and mistrust that we are
The perfect lover? Is it a competition?
Is it when we stop seeking it that it is available or
Can we love without placing golden chains around our peers neck?
Is it when we stop seeking it that it is available?
Is the thing we call Love, truly Love?
Comments
Post a Comment