Lost Soul
Lost Soul.
Your Flesh, my nose still feels the wicked scent of your skin,
Fragile fragrance kept in my memory, mingling with the contour of
Your nipple, your hips, your thigh, your body.
I was in love with every part of you, for we left each other as a
Better human after we chose to end this relationship.
At least I thought, but I was a lost soul, seeking for your love,
In different bodies, in the other women, on other continents,
From other continents.
I took a ticket for a journey along a strange river
Where I met the other me, the reflection of who I
Thought I were, the reflection of whom I did not know
I was, and the reflection of who I could be.
I was in this quest, always looking for someone,
Never fully welcoming the new encounter,
Developing a persistence against myself, having
A bad taste in my mouth every time.
For it was the sweet memory of your voice
That I heard when they talked, and your hands
Were transmuted into theirs each time
They touched my hair, they held my hand.
Womanizing concept, lost soul, lost faith and
I became only a byproduct of myself,
An experimentation that made me fear myself,
As I never met you in flesh again,
As I lost my soul because I didn't trust myself,
As I lost myself because I kept on looking for your soul.
As I lost my soul because I didn't trust myself,
As I lost myself because I kept on looking for your soul.
Comments
Post a Comment