Vulnerable

For what I once thought was mine,
Got me so much chains. For what I desired the most
Was not what I needed ; the less I wandered for,
The better my life was. The less I hold on,
The more power I get.

Embracing my vulnerability.

Love game versus soul encounter,
Unchained melody moment, intersection of
Our mutual affection transformed in a tribal dance.
My I became our we, yet it is now buried in my past.
Passing by the woman who once held the rope,
To which my lust was tied.

Passion burned nearly all of me,
Rejuvenating into some new kind
Of tenderness known as
A spiritual liaison. Eager to meet this new
You in the Unlimited space of our inner psyche.
Reborn as dancers in the cosmos,
Ready to spread love in it’s simplest way.

Embracing our vulnerability.

This led us to the state of emergency,
Thus choosing to let go our previous conflicts
About how to love, to trust and to be caring.
This led us to leave each other, yet
As better humans, for it was essential for us
To touch this vulnerable parcel of our essence,
And being eager to let whoever
Was genuinely coming towards us,
Know the freedom of

Embracing our vulnerability.



Comments

Popular Posts