Peace is
Swim into those waters
Eyes wide open to see other humans
Yet I see no one,
Or am I dreaming?
Dance in this rain,
As my soul needed some soothing.
Preparing to sympathize with my painful past,
So that I float with the present clouds.
Jump from this waterfall,
Being one with the flow, finding mine
To drive my life; then tasting the shower on my head,
Revival!
Walking towards the source,
Learning the lessons on those new roads,
Being threatened by the mystical insights
Then comforted by the music coming from the light.
Peace is, but we refuse to see.
Faith is, but we refuse to breath.
Forgiveness is, but we refuse to hear.
Love is, let us try to feel.
Eyes wide open to see other humans
Yet I see no one,
Or am I dreaming?
Dance in this rain,
As my soul needed some soothing.
Preparing to sympathize with my painful past,
So that I float with the present clouds.
Jump from this waterfall,
Being one with the flow, finding mine
To drive my life; then tasting the shower on my head,
Revival!
Walking towards the source,
Learning the lessons on those new roads,
Being threatened by the mystical insights
Then comforted by the music coming from the light.
Peace is, but we refuse to see.
Faith is, but we refuse to breath.
Forgiveness is, but we refuse to hear.
Love is, let us try to feel.
Comments
Post a Comment