Be
I longed, long ago to see your hands in mine.
I longed days ago to feed my ego by teasing your consciousness.
But you ran towards me, and invited me to share with you,
A moment in time, a minute in an hour, a day in a week, a week in a month.
I remember that you told me, and still tell me:
“Who cared? When you were down.
Who cares? When you still shine.
Who will care?When you will see clearly.”
And I replied:
“When our time comes, what goes through our body?
What happens when the reason we see as
why we must live, runs away?
We are trees, deeply rooted and getting ready to
Blossom and to bear those fruits suitable to
The Universal rule of sharing.”
Could you be? Could we be?
Being above planning to be and just jump in the making,
No future, no past, just NOW.
Do you feel the blessing of the day?
Do you look for blessing in each day?
Do you feel pain when it knocks the door?
For the journey of Now, is made of tears, laughter,
Passion, condolence, sorrow, forgiveness, love.
Comments
Post a Comment