Flower
Lost in this garden, still looking for my flower.
Or is it because I said "My" that mine is not
Or was it my overexcitement that killed this love?
Love making or, war tearing
Some part of us, just wanna stay alone
Some other just wait for we to come back home.
It seems that there is hardly a soul in my body,
Triggered only when I stop this unstoppable overthinking pattern.
Paternalisation of what I can feel, oh man!
It seems that I am stuck in my past choices trap!
Love making in daylight, this time fire is burning
I welcome you and I can feel that my eyes on you
Adorned you.
War tearing some part of us,
We are both pilgrims, walking on our own.
Either expecting some special encounters, or
Trusting the infinity of the Universe.
Ready?
You whispered me to let go,
No more holding you, no more control,
No more "If I ever could... If only I could!"
No more emotional hijacking.
Peacefully exchanging..
Respectfully conflicting
Heartfully righteous-indignant..
On the back of my mother, lands
My sorrow.
In the hand of your father, blooms
Your joy.
Flower.
Or is it because I said "My" that mine is not
Or was it my overexcitement that killed this love?
Love making or, war tearing
Some part of us, just wanna stay alone
Some other just wait for we to come back home.
It seems that there is hardly a soul in my body,
Triggered only when I stop this unstoppable overthinking pattern.
Paternalisation of what I can feel, oh man!
It seems that I am stuck in my past choices trap!
Love making in daylight, this time fire is burning
I welcome you and I can feel that my eyes on you
Adorned you.
War tearing some part of us,
We are both pilgrims, walking on our own.
Either expecting some special encounters, or
Trusting the infinity of the Universe.
Ready?
You whispered me to let go,
No more holding you, no more control,
No more "If I ever could... If only I could!"
No more emotional hijacking.
Peacefully exchanging..
Respectfully conflicting
Heartfully righteous-indignant..
On the back of my mother, lands
My sorrow.
In the hand of your father, blooms
Your joy.
Flower.
Comments
Post a Comment