Sun Groove This Love
I am the morning sun,
I am the waves,
I am a lover,
I am made of flesh, yes!
We are rays of light, we fly high.
We are the lips of the shore kissing the ocean.
We are made to love,
Not only lover of the flesh, lover of the soul, of the light.
The morning sun flies through me yard,
Jumps on the ground, goes deep down,
Love is not planning a journey,
Yes we can push on play!
Play I some music so we can dance,
Way high on the groove just take this chance,
Rocking, knocking on the ground feeling the beat.
Ordinary people being only people!
I am the morning sun, kissing your soul.
I am the healer of my every sickness.
I am the earth, I am more than my skin.
I am brown, I am red, I am ready!
Love is not a planned journey, when you dance, become waves, so groove its the only way.
I am the waves,
I am a lover,
I am made of flesh, yes!
We are rays of light, we fly high.
We are the lips of the shore kissing the ocean.
We are made to love,
Not only lover of the flesh, lover of the soul, of the light.
The morning sun flies through me yard,
Jumps on the ground, goes deep down,
Love is not planning a journey,
Yes we can push on play!
Play I some music so we can dance,
Way high on the groove just take this chance,
Rocking, knocking on the ground feeling the beat.
Ordinary people being only people!
I am the morning sun, kissing your soul.
I am the healer of my every sickness.
I am the earth, I am more than my skin.
I am brown, I am red, I am ready!
Love is not a planned journey, when you dance, become waves, so groove its the only way.
Comments
Post a Comment