Te quiero
Timeless struggle between what is felt
And what remains unconscious,
I heard my mind painting the picture of
Its spirit on a rainy Sunday morning.
Brushstrokes storytelling the scream of my sunset.
A pressure on my chest, yes,
Over it lies the suitcase of my past.
Labeling it as tight, would be so easy, but no!
I heard a question about distance, on how we deal with distance,
Distance between our souls.
How we still stay connected with beings
Who have been the catalyst of our sacredness blooming,
Though they are far away.
Yet people living close to us, may host their love,
In a house found a good way from our home.
Long-distance relationship among my housemates,
We feel like practicing the projection in time instead of
Kissing the now flourishing wildly to our psyche.
Inner visions lead me to a road,
Where lied the solutions to my darkest hours.
If I ever considered connecting the dots of
What is sacred in my job and in my passion and
In the love that I bear to my cherished ones,
Peace will remain, through every earthquakes.
Te quiero...
And what remains unconscious,
I heard my mind painting the picture of
Its spirit on a rainy Sunday morning.
Brushstrokes storytelling the scream of my sunset.
A pressure on my chest, yes,
Over it lies the suitcase of my past.
Labeling it as tight, would be so easy, but no!
I heard a question about distance, on how we deal with distance,
Distance between our souls.
How we still stay connected with beings
Who have been the catalyst of our sacredness blooming,
Though they are far away.
Yet people living close to us, may host their love,
In a house found a good way from our home.
Long-distance relationship among my housemates,
We feel like practicing the projection in time instead of
Kissing the now flourishing wildly to our psyche.
Inner visions lead me to a road,
Where lied the solutions to my darkest hours.
If I ever considered connecting the dots of
What is sacred in my job and in my passion and
In the love that I bear to my cherished ones,
Peace will remain, through every earthquakes.
Te quiero...
Comments
Post a Comment