Inner light

In between of my darkest hours stood firmly a glimmering candle
Questioning the heart, clashing the "always be positive" behaviour
That was killing our souls, yes inflicting so much pleasure.
Could it be the reason why we were simultaneously
Dancing painfully to this melody?

Turning around some fragments of wisdom
Left by a wise child along my path, five years ago,
I remembered that she sowed the seeds of clairvoyance,
But I was not aware.
I did not care.

For there were some kind of power in finding my purpose
My inner light! And I remembered the former melody.
As it was causing pain when we danced, it proved that,
The less I looked for external forms of riches,
The more blessings life granted me.

What was this life purpose?
Have you asked yourself what it looked like?
Wasn't it the staying in denial of this very purpose
That attempted to kill my essence?

Then we bumped in a theory, about how
Accepting our power could be freeing.
The story of our part-time self-love,
Was keeping us some meters away from the
Fruits that bore the Clairvoyance tree.

Being unpredictive could be the way to
See this inner light,

Being able to contemplate this light,
Showed us that whatever happens in our life situation,
We can leave our minds open to learn, and grow.

For seeds grow in dark places, and need light to become, to be
To spring to life.



Comments

Popular Posts