Tumultuous
I am the wind
Coming from the valley,
I am the Melody leading the flow,
And I am looking for you,
Miss Harmony.
But you are the Sea breeze,
Made of pinches of salt, of teardrops,
Of fragments of the now,
Of sensual movements that
Drive me to a new land.
While coming to meet me,
You stopped to contemplate
The Horizon, broadening
Your vision.
Driven by emotion.
We are the wind,
We are performing onstage,
The stage is the street,
Our bathrooms, our schoolyard..
Our dream theatre is the Red Earth.
Your breath reaches my Leaves,
They are now becoming the ballerinas,
and showcase in every house, in each yard.
In so many dreams, dancing with the flow.
Pleasing and consistent whole witnessed,
While your Harmony supports my Melody,
Changing my perception,
Fine-tuning your vision,
A Tumultuous controversial love..
Coming from the valley,
I am the Melody leading the flow,
And I am looking for you,
Miss Harmony.
But you are the Sea breeze,
Made of pinches of salt, of teardrops,
Of fragments of the now,
Of sensual movements that
Drive me to a new land.
While coming to meet me,
You stopped to contemplate
The Horizon, broadening
Your vision.
Driven by emotion.
We are the wind,
We are performing onstage,
The stage is the street,
Our bathrooms, our schoolyard..
Our dream theatre is the Red Earth.
Your breath reaches my Leaves,
They are now becoming the ballerinas,
and showcase in every house, in each yard.
In so many dreams, dancing with the flow.
Pleasing and consistent whole witnessed,
While your Harmony supports my Melody,
Changing my perception,
Fine-tuning your vision,
A Tumultuous controversial love..
Comments
Post a Comment