Then

Then there was a knock!
A kinda kick, a call to face a denial that lasted for a decade.
Choosing decadence over discipline,
Choosing fiction over reality,
Other virtual and multiple realities.

For so long I looked for overseas treatments,
To calm down painful quotes of my mind.
For I was lost in a strange game
Seeing myself as my enemy,
Not suing my laziness and tricking everyone around me.

This morning I believed in self-medication,
Through meditation and belief that my body is my temple.
Acknowledging my pain, and walking for a revolution towards,
This old version of me.

This morning I decided to let room for blessings,
And welcome this hardship,
Keep walking and trusting that balance was real.
That those addictions were now loved, (Dr Wayne Dyer).

Then there was a knock,
A kinda kick, a call to be one, to trust in abundance,
To walk on lands that were waiting for me,
Where my desires equalled to the reality.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts