Restart

Reconnecting to the source. 
Means disconnecting to some other stuffs,
While I was down the river, searching for water,
For soul food, for some peace of mind and body.
My spirit wandered in deeper places,
And transformed itself into a kinda spaceship.
Every morning at five, meditating, 
Welcoming answers in the woods of my heart,
Each living part vibrating to this flow,
Still unknown to me, yet known,
For I hear the call each time I have to choose.
Life over death, truth over fiction,
Good over Evil.
For so long chasing love made me sick, 
Like a Mad dog, running everywhere,
Seeking and dreaming of this very woman,
This soulstorm maker, able to change my game.
Years out of peace, building my
Emotional foundations on non-love, rather than acknowledging the
Source.

But acknowledging it as part of I now, 
Introducing a new mindset,
A new set of beliefs,
About how to change what has been wrong,
Believing in power of a fruit getting ready to 
Ripe, and let it become a tree, happy to feel the wind
That once healed its skin, was now healing its very core.

Choosing to live in balance,
Meant, leaving past things and experiences,
Beliefs that imprisoned me in insane mind games.
Greatness is facing the fear of being my very self.
Clicking as empathy as gear to spread this very balance.

Oneness call.

Comments

Popular Posts