Supreme

I heard some verses,
I read some rhymes,
I saw your rhythm floating, star-essence,
I witnessed your power, but let us not talk about that.

You inspired some verses,
You were my rhymes,
You are the music playing, you know what you got,
You are the grace to all of our blessings,but let us not talk about that.

We spoke your poetry,
We composed an ode to your insane loving capacity,
We are dancing in your honor, free gift ouh oui,
We know this love supreme, but let us not talk about that.

She is the one nourishing your soul,
She is the one nurturing your growth,
She is the one teaching you respect,
She is the one sending you to the stars,
She is the life-giver passport holder,
She is so powerful.

But let us not talk about that.
Better believe those 'supposed' verses making women
The Servant of men!

No Balance at all,
No love at all,
No service at all,
We are only owning the right on the life situation of our Goddesses.

Haha. Open the eyes of your so wonderfully blocked mind.

Comments

Popular Posts