Stubborn
A long walk,
A long time.
I walked with you, even cried.
Tried to be good to you,close your eyes.
Open your soul, you're divine,
Stubborn in your love, energise.
Your dreams are unequalled, mesmerize.
It's true you are magical, see, you shine.
A long drink for this hot day,
A long sleeve on this cold day,
As you breathe I can try and,
Feel your peace when I get high.
A walk in time in your boots,
Helped me feel you, your roots,
And drive with you, how could,
You be so soothing, fierce and cool.
A long time.
I walked with you, even cried.
Tried to be good to you,close your eyes.
Open your soul, you're divine,
Stubborn in your love, energise.
Your dreams are unequalled, mesmerize.
It's true you are magical, see, you shine.
A long drink for this hot day,
A long sleeve on this cold day,
As you breathe I can try and,
Feel your peace when I get high.
A walk in time in your boots,
Helped me feel you, your roots,
And drive with you, how could,
You be so soothing, fierce and cool.
Comments
Post a Comment