Last night

I called you last night.
With my hope and my pride,
I called you last night.

We talked after a long time,
And you were speaking through a
Strange medium.
Your body was different and your eyes
More brilliant.

I called you last night.
And you recalled our first ride,
Ride into a verse of truth,
Unique and not virtual.

You disclosed a part of your principles,
Not mere chance or theft but about the rhythm.
The parts signed and written with your soul's ink,
The power of intention.

I called you last night,
And your voice was so familiar,
I could see your lips, hear your breath,
See your big eyes, sense your heartbeat.

I called you last night, and you had my voice, my smile and my pains.

But you also had my joy and knew that I had to go deeper to meet myself.
I recalled I last night.

Comments

Popular Posts