Fearseeds
I am you, man, you are human, and we are women.
Yet we keep on living in those frames, for the sake of what, with respect to which laws because we dig very far to sow those “fearseeds”. We want to feel the touch of the music from the drum of love, but we don’t move towards this appealing rhythm.
You are human, and you could be you, man. But you hear different reasons for the hostile takeover of your emotional organisation, by the irrational acquirer. You mean the judgemental self, the one who builds up walls of disgust and self hatredness around the heart.
We are women, we could be we, man. Helas, we men feel the empathic bell ringing too often after the crash! If I am you, you are human, and we are women, maybe we will take this time to listen to the light that is pouring out from our neighbour’s soul, from this hobo’s eyes, from ourselves. So simple, but we hold on to suffering as something essential as a daily meal.
I am you man, human. So far I often look down on you to move the superiority complex in my mind. Perhaps, because my “Complexion” has been a problem since so many years, my definition of myself has been the chains that took away my freedom. Incessantly, I talked about setbacks, about outside facts; I forgot that I had you, man.
If we could, once put the burning desire to be one, and welcome our melange, those “fearseeds” will take the transformational way to “Faithseeds”.
Comments
Post a Comment