Why are we alive?
Why are we alive?
Genuinely we can, yes we can conquer our greatest fears.
We are lost in this sea of feelings, we are lost in our thoughts, we harm ourselves and we f*ck up relationships, we try to rectify the issue and we cry.
"We" becomes I, I see only I, ego is used and is cunning, we evolve, we evolve to forget, our consciousness learns the lesson but we stay in some old pain dynamics. Abusive relationships.
We see only at the eye level, we sometimes don't get to know how hard words can disturb the peaceful living. Man with his woman, woman loving her man, fear leads our minds to stop working. Fear of being forever alone or the fear of breaking more hearts. We are disconnected from our astral part of self;why are we alive is the essential daily questioning.
The answer is often found in a moment in time, but this past pain plays awful games with my inner peace.
Faith gets up and down, is never constant and crashes, crashes to be found again,
In its purest form, by the renewed self through the experiencing of unusual encounters.
I whip myself and the aftereffects reach my spirit, shoot my soul and ends on my body.
I finally find my breakthrough and the healing for my self while walking in the waters of the wisdom river, can you hear this song? Song of Deliverance!
Powerful..I'm Fan..Nice..keep ot up Man.. :)
ReplyDeleteWe are working on it! Thanks for support, be guided always
DeleteMonn vin répoz mwa lor to blog! Zoli ti kout reflexyon !
ReplyDeleteEnn lazwa ki li amenn twa dan sa refleksion frer! Peace upon you
Delete