Extinct Species

Mind blown; trying to wake up but I realise that we are part of
The extinct species. I feel my heart beating but my soul
Is no more part of me, that’s what I’m trying to figure out,
Tearing my thoughts pattern apart, welcome to the house
Of all excesses and so much excuses where I can hide my greed.

We are preparing a very special surprise for our future generations,
Poisoning the food, poisoning the minds, poisoning the faith,
Avarice prevails over generosity, gift becomes secondary;
Where Shit is not used to grow healthy products from the earth,
But is rather glorified and cheerfully inducted in our decision making
Process, quenching our thirst of always being first!

Stories seldom told, wisdom never attained,
Unable to stand this state of self deprivation,
Yet we are always tortured by those nightmares.
Stories about this free enslavement, and different misconceptions,
About pain and pleasure, about death and life,
About sex and chastity.

Mind blown, I woke up with the vision of how could be our Now,
Without always waiting the day when, our princess will come.
I woke up, realising that we are an extinct species,but
While listening the harmonious concert that the birds were giving,
I saw my soul welcoming my body and mind;
Our souls welcoming our bodies and minds.

Our souls being a sole mind.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts