I am

I am a tree. I am a fruit. I am a wolf. I am no more who I thought I was.

I am the earth, I am the clouds, I am universal.
But I am also the one they disrespect, the one they
Swear, their fucking punching ball when they can’t handle
Their response abilities. My smile makes them get insane once more.

Strange reaction huh, yes I am also a strange fruit,
My ancestors’ souls still hung around the two hundred years old tree
Of the market place, at the time we were treated as property.
There lies a pain, that you will find hard to understand, to relate to,
But I feel your empathy, my friend.

I am a wolf, can you hear my cry, I kill only to feed myself
But you see me as a threat when you take away each parcel
Of my house, for your evolution or revolution purposes.
You get mad at me when I kill your sheeps;
While you will only know that you are a sheep too, on your
Last day on earth.

I am who I am , even if I thought long ago
That I needed your approval to
Rock the world the way I am destined to.
Take a deep breath, and face that what
Is labelled as sound and right, is the thing
That is erasing our worth, our humanity.

Please let it be clear, the activities that
Give us this feel good factor are often lies.
Cause while we please society through those
So-called activities, are they really
Respecting our soul? The yes we give to
Projects that allow us to deplete every resources,
Leaving nothing for our children but corrupted mindsets
And infertile land.

I am a tree. I am a fruit. I am a wolf. I am no more who I thought I was.

Comments

  1. We are all sheeps of the modern society... and blind slaves of consumerism and capitalism !

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all sheeps of the modern society... and blind slaves of consumerism and capitalism !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the fruit of an old good tree..all good tree bears good fruit. You are down the line of the chosen nation. A nation dispersed on the face of the earth: the kings, noblemen, richen, poor men, men, women and children all humiliated by strangers, forced in chains down to slavery. The Almighty's curse was poured onto the chosen nation, for this nation had turned it's back on its Creator. BUT, the time has come to go back with the Good Sheperd for grace is upon you. So now, follow HIM. All the rest is all that try to pull you out of THE LIGHT my brother. Because you are the chosen nation! Break those chains. You are free, man. Freed and blessed by the Almighty's sacrifice. Seen?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts