The call
She caught my eyes, I chose her soul.
She was on the go, I watched her steps.
They were those of a free spirit,
Choosing to get loose from those chains,
Mistaken for this thing called love.
I was miles away from her, yet her emancipation
Was what I admired the most,
Empowered through her consideration to
What was the cause of their sorrow.
She walked away, but was closer to me.
I missed her, I think..
Or I missed this attachment, this time shared,
Those shoulder to shoulder talks on my rooftop,
Talking about the moon's beauty,
Feeling goosebumps
Shivering by touching her heartbeat when we cuddled.
But while I was mourning this lost love
Something knocked me, and my soul was facing
The real situation, where I was denying a love
Yes a love situation that was asking for me to water it
With my insane unconditional aptitude.
Sleeping next to it,
Seeing it and not accepting it,
But finally I got busted,
The location was in my inner child,
Whom I so rarely accepted to visit my very self,
Blinded by jealousy, envy, mediocre state of mind.
Well now I knew, where my healing was..
Can you too hear the call, this song
This raw voice yelling your name
Singing your song?
What you gonna do?
She was on the go, I watched her steps.
They were those of a free spirit,
Choosing to get loose from those chains,
Mistaken for this thing called love.
I was miles away from her, yet her emancipation
Was what I admired the most,
Empowered through her consideration to
What was the cause of their sorrow.
She walked away, but was closer to me.
I missed her, I think..
Or I missed this attachment, this time shared,
Those shoulder to shoulder talks on my rooftop,
Talking about the moon's beauty,
Feeling goosebumps
Shivering by touching her heartbeat when we cuddled.
But while I was mourning this lost love
Something knocked me, and my soul was facing
The real situation, where I was denying a love
Yes a love situation that was asking for me to water it
With my insane unconditional aptitude.
Sleeping next to it,
Seeing it and not accepting it,
But finally I got busted,
The location was in my inner child,
Whom I so rarely accepted to visit my very self,
Blinded by jealousy, envy, mediocre state of mind.
Well now I knew, where my healing was..
Can you too hear the call, this song
This raw voice yelling your name
Singing your song?
What you gonna do?
Comments
Post a Comment