You do
Immersed in the ocean of desires,
I bumped on you while crossing the
Road heavily traveled.
Looking and ready for love, sweet lady.
Motivated to follow you, your path led me
To mine, to meet the arrows showing the way
I never thought I would take.
"You do."
"You do."
"You do."
The young man I was couldn't understand the
Simplicity of those two words.
So he kept on saying and wishing love,
Eating love songs, films..
As each trail is often made of hardship,
Is made of fake friendship,
Is made of self-betrayal,
Is made of risks to be taken to grow.
The worthiest things, sensations, relationships
Are not met while we talk about them,
But may be when we take action.
Why say "I love you", but
Not able to give love.
Why ask do you love me?
Why ask do you wanna be mine?
Why ask you to be true, while
commitment is something I fear?
This less traveled road has a meaning.
As loving is more about doing,being than saying.
Detached from love desire, I saw your radiance more and more.
And kissing each moment in time.
I bumped on you while crossing the
Road heavily traveled.
Looking and ready for love, sweet lady.
Motivated to follow you, your path led me
To mine, to meet the arrows showing the way
I never thought I would take.
"You do."
"You do."
"You do."
The young man I was couldn't understand the
Simplicity of those two words.
So he kept on saying and wishing love,
Eating love songs, films..
As each trail is often made of hardship,
Is made of fake friendship,
Is made of self-betrayal,
Is made of risks to be taken to grow.
The worthiest things, sensations, relationships
Are not met while we talk about them,
But may be when we take action.
Why say "I love you", but
Not able to give love.
Why ask do you love me?
Why ask do you wanna be mine?
Why ask you to be true, while
commitment is something I fear?
This less traveled road has a meaning.
As loving is more about doing,being than saying.
Detached from love desire, I saw your radiance more and more.
And kissing each moment in time.
Comments
Post a Comment