You will know pain

For so long, I have been deprived.
Pain has been something to run away,
Without knowing that I possessed the tools,
To face it!

Yet she met men, with whom she shared,
A kinda intimacy, who suffered more than her, at times.
This led them to a love-hate game,
Proudly fueled with what we call, White Lies!

"You will know pain!"

I heard those words, but I couldn't seize the meaning.
As growth means giving up on what was I,
To become my actual self.
As love meant, giving up of this stubborn part of me,
Always wanting and not waiting!

"You will know pain!"

Experiencing pain,
Fearing death,
Welcoming new life,
Fearing life.

Since we are always evolving,
Pain of change is what fed the worst part of us.
If we could welcome this fact,
May be we could kiss a new pact...

Anger, Joy, Fear, Persistence, Self-Understanding.

Comments

Popular Posts