Dismantled

Create, how could you still create?
Or is it I who is to be blamed?
Not even leaving room for change,
Slapping the front door of my mind! Whattt??

Sent from heavens, no no no, you seem to be seizing
Your gifts from the infinite sources of the universe.
On a slow jam beat I let you walk away,
Kissing the now, chanting in a new tone!

Rooted in my habits, I could not see that clearly;
I mistook your magic for some simple stuffs,
When you met the pretty face of disillusion,
While I was busy drowned in those perfidious waters.

We have left our home, no one could stay down
And there was no more love making!
Lying in my lies and you were most of the times,too high!
Intimate lovers no more devoted.

Dismantled twosome..

But I watched you create, endlessly, overnight.
Energized and filling your bowl of tears,
To mingle with soil particles to have this very clay,
Raw material manipulated to see the birth of
The symbolism of your freedom; your self-consciousness.

So I created too,for in our garage I found my temple,
Prayer was in the craftsmanship, my sweat falling
On the pieces of dead trees transmuted into some living entities,
Soulful chisel  blows setting fire to my hibernated spirit..

Wholesome Re-union!

Comments

Popular Posts