Spiritual thing

Sometimes, you talk about your feelings,
Freely like this bird singing, happy
About the new dawn, cherishing this new day.

Sometimes, we talk about other kinda things,
You like challenging me, unhappy if you win, I know
 It's just an ego thing, for it has been a long way to meet myself.

Sometimes, we are stuck in the realm of our interconnection,
Spirits rebelling against the stereotype to be totally think-alikes,
Leaving the room for my love to kiss your odd type, and your faith to
touch my stubborn wild raw self.

Sometimes, you do your thing as I jump in my inner space.
And I breathe in the toxicity of my unwillingness to let go,
I see me sinking in the river of life transforming pain in power..

Then I lose my mind over the impatience of my desire,
Then you lose your nerves for I was kept in this
Decision to live to live this lie. Why?

 Isn't it better to believe in this life?

I see you feeling your body, hmm
Awakening, yet not running and
Not proving that this light is a medal,
Only a beginning to a will to connect to this source.
Energizing our spiritual offspring.

Passion, Light, Fresh, Setbacks, Pain, Life, Blood.








Comments

Popular Posts