You are a FAILURE

Yes you are a failure
Yes you are a flower
Yes you seem to be a partner
But you have failed the screening
Imposed by the red carpet and high society.

And I love that, for their spotlight
Falls on you only when you kiss their mindset,
Laugh at their jokes or belittle "the others" as they say.
I love the fact that you are not attracted by that very kind of light.

Yes you are a failure, yes you are a flower
Blooming, and being essential as you are nutrition to me
For I am the soil, I am a rock
I am the clay, I am the quicksand
I am.

We are a failure.
Better, we have failed at being somebody we weren't.
We decided to produce different outcomes,
Different lifestyle, different hobbies,
Different ways of praying,


But still connected to
The oneness of the Universe.
Moving when whoever decides to stop growing,
Forgiving ourselves when we fucked up
The blessings that came to our feet.

Connected to the Oneness..

Comments

Popular Posts