Circles

I came from a land where women are rulers,
But they don’t take the title, leaving them for men’s egos.
When people hear about it, they don't believe it, they hmm,
They say for now it's too late to educate,
To educate society about wisdom learnt through
Empathy.

Slowly I saw those women build up circles, circles of tenderness,
I felt this very thing they sprayed on each other like an automatic sprinkler system,
The hose filled with deep affection, with this passion about the need for intimacy.
Oh oh oh, I came from a land where women are beloved.
Compassion.

But we learn so much to hate someone who loves us.
As if we have never felt the warmth shared, but only the
False self singing those words inside : “ you are not worth being loved!”
“You should not be concerned about having consideration for nurturing this vibrancy!”
Disharmonization.

Dehumanization. We started this process so long ago, and we feel like
It’s natural, and that this passionate “disliking the other” system is a desire
Burning so intensely inside.
War Crimes, Violence,Human Rights Violations.
For no one is inferior, for each one has love’s seed in one’s soul. Let it grow!

I came from a land where women are teachers; Empathy, Compassion, Harmonization,
Forgiveness, Redemption, Persistence are being inculcated to those who are ready!

So, be ready, today!


Comments

Popular Posts