Those winds
Pain
I was in pain when you talked to me like that,
I felt pain when I treated you as if you were worthless.
Painfully I heard that you died,
An exclamation of anger as I didn't say goodbye.
I chose to be driven by some strange winds, coming from the Mama Africa,
They demystified the physical and spiritual discomfort and blew on me some ancestral ways to heal.
Ancestral for the people on the continent but new for me.
“Welcome us and let us roar to this affair, for we do come as soon as you call on us!”
Hands were clapping similar to pouring rain, voices erupted in a choir performance , yes this power revealed through this resonance originated from my will to feel those winds. My ancestors were channeling those grooves to me.
This discomfort had a meaning, to connect my feelings to my oneness,
My oneness still sings to my ability to be response able,
My responsibility to transmute what is unnatural in its natural state.
State of emergency in my mind, panic room feelings morphed in wellness ones
I learnt to feel this pain, as I learnt to feel the rain and blessed the sacred temple,
The Trinity- Body, Mind, Soul.
I learnt to surf on those winds as they came from the lands where part of my roots were found.
I learnt that pain was not that painful and each time it was disguised in a blessing.
Comments
Post a Comment