Mr Oppressor

Good Morning, this is ME again, Mr Oppressor.
You think that you do know me huh?


Yes, you are right!


For I am the one who fights to make you, the oppressed.
They say that, my privilege is such that if you ever change
I’ll make you a worse oppressor than me.


I am like the waves, yes you may be thrilled by
My voracity when I am ten foot high or
You may laugh at the way that sometimes,
I tenderly touch your feet at low tides.


And I like to use non-physical violence to abuse,
Move you and spit on you, on your pride,
on whatever has worth for you!
Can you still feel it?


For I am used to wear a costume,
Seduce you and your peers, put in you
A kind of desire to be with me,or
To be like me!


This insatiability to possess.
The side effects that are offensive weapons against yourself!
The willingness to end this hunt rings this bell.


When asking why you are underprivileged, it makes you more oppressed,
But it is makes me Mr Oppressor, oppressed too, because I have conflicts
Deep in my consciousness!


For I cannot save only my soul by stopping this oppression,
For I can vibrate to make this esprit de corps, harmonize in a healing.


Rise!





Comments

Popular Posts