king kong
All I wanted to be.
All that you wanted to see was the best in me,
But I was stuck in a nightmare, a beautiful one,
As I found the meaning of so many things,
As I thought that I could now kiss a new interpretation of my living.
For I was lost in the translation of my reality, part-time illusionary.
Illusory conjunction of my vision and of my mental projection,
Touching the fake part of me,
Stressed about how good I looked, how muscular I was, or I could be,
How breathtaking was my speech, how humble I looked,
How lovely I was..
Updating my status, I felt like King Kong,
Surrounded by gold, oh yes!
But I was trapped in a golden cage, and how could I seize
This power to get out, was the song playing continuously in my mind.
Stuck in a grave that I dug via my greed.
Zombie!
All I am now is related to my involvement in my relationships.
This precedent dead soul living in a body, took me to a land,
Where each step is new, each outburst of anger is a door opened,
To encounter another part of me.
Whenever I desire something, I know that
It can cost me, A sea of tears,
Whenever I am intimate, I need to be conscious.
The quest of my salvation through the other one’s love is now,
Now hanged in the past tense of my life,
For not knowing myself was my whip.
My temple has been my blessing, I accepted to get in.
Shall you accept your own invitation into yours?
I, myself, recently rediscovered the beauty of my inner world. Artists, especially talented ones, tend to lose themselves in all the praise of a hazy crowd of fans.
ReplyDeleteRhyme on your crazy Lily :)
Cheers for Crazyness Is Han! bless
Delete