Traffic Lights
Successful could have been my living, traffic lights ahead were showing green,
Holding my fate in the palm of the hands of my mind,
But my other self was triggering them at the junction to turn to amber, and
I crossed through the red lights, not even bothering about the risk of being
In trouble. Dangerous living thing!
Entangled in the rush of this human, being a rolling stone.
And I chose a way of doing my stuffs, and I chose to
Become my fear, the intense one, the only one that corrupts my will to do my best,
As I felt that it can be the raw material to the love relationship I could have with myself.
Transmuting failure’s energy into a creative one.
Darkness in my personality drove people to this too tempting
urge to feed their craving of my essence.
Catering for their feelings’ need, destroying their self-esteem and
Them becoming slaves of whatever I did, whatever I said.
Servitude, I felt like I was Monsieur Le Maitre and I was right,
Master mind abusing of my strength to be more powerful,
Morphing my greed of leading into an invisible hand guiding people,
Guiding people blindly to their doomsday, filling in my purse for
Adultery pleasures, for growing this bondage alliance.
Rule!
This road brought me to a circular shaped road sign, saying,
Please think of kissing earth’s gorgeous lips.
Grow between your darkest and brightest self,
Grow those skills that you fear the most, that will
Make you a whole with the Cosmos,
Stumble and question everything.
Be , be in, being.
Keep on doing stuff your way man! Bon zafer :)
ReplyDeleteYeah! nou manz ar li!
DeleteSome words!
ReplyDeleteSome wars
Delete"Please think of kissing earth’s gorgeous lips. "
ReplyDeleteKeep it High... Loving it !
Kiss kiss kiss the earth's Lips!
Delete